Thursday, August 14, 2014

Sunshine turns 10!

Our Sunshine girl is celebrating her tenth birthday this week.  I am in awe of this beautiful girl.  She has grown in so many ways over this past year.  
Below I will share a few of her thoughts.  Please enjoy the photos from her "Frozen" birthday party yesterday.  She is dressed as "Elsa," wearing a cape that her sister Elsie made for her and surprised her with.  Squeals of joy came from her room at 6:30am yesterday.

 Her best "Elsa" pose

How do you feel about being ten?  I am really excited to be double digits.  This means that I have been here almost five years.

What is your favorite color?  My favorite color is neon green.  It is bright and colorful and it goes really well with the other neons.






What are you looking forward to this year?  I hope to do soccer and sewing.  I’m also excited about being in fifth grade.

What are some of your favorite foods?  I love French Dip Sandwiches, Egg Salad Sandwiches and Cinnamon Pull Aparts.  I don’t like sausage and I love bacon.

What do you want to be when you grow up?  I want to be a mom of twins.  I want to play and coach soccer and sometimes I want to be a scientist.  I think Ken Ham is interesting to watch.  It would be cool to be a scientist like that.




What is a favorite memory of this last year?  I loved playing soccer for the first time this year.  I had a really good coach.  He was really encouraging and tried to let us all play and was very fair.

What is your favorite game to play?  Probably Risk.  It is so competitive and it is really fun to play with my brother.

What is your favorite school subject?  Reading.  I like books about history and fiction, especially historical fiction.


 What are you good at?  I love to doodle and make bracelets.

Who do you love to spend time with?  My brother Bookworm.  He is a lot like me.  He is competitive and he is funny.  It is really fun to play games with him and play soccer too.  He is just a lot of fun!

Who is your favorite Disney character?  Elsa.  I love the movie Frozen!



Sunshine - You have brought so much joy and light and fun into our home.  I am so thankful to God for creating you and allowing me to be your Mommy.  May God continue to reveal Himself to you as you grow each day to know Him more.
I love you to the moon and back!

Happy Birthday!!!

Sweet Momma

No comments: