Wednesday, September 28, 2011

FIFTEEN!!!

Last week it happened.  Our baby turned fifteen.  I am in awe of how quickly this has occurred.  

I remember when she was the only one.  I spent all day just playing with her and marveling at all the amazing new things she learned each day.  Everyone said that those days would fly and to take time to enjoy each moment.  There are many wonderful moments that I hold so dear.

 Now I have the future to look forward to.  She is almost grown.  She is such an amazing young lady.  She absolutely loves the Lord and wants to honor Him with her life.  Her heart is soft to His ways and we are extremely thankful and very proud of her.
Happy Birthday dear sweet Elsie!  God has amazing plans for you and we can't wait to see what they are.  May God bless you and may you always stay close to His heart.
We love you!!!
Sweet Momma and Stand-Up Dad

No comments: