Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy Family Day 2011!!

December 1st will forever be our Family Day!

Two years ago we brought Sunshine and Little Buddy home from the airport and the knitting of our family really began.  These past two years have flown by.  It has been the most challenging time of my life.  Every person in our family has experienced huge adjustments.  The two littles have obviously had to bend the most.  Bending is hard.  I am so proud of the strides they have made.

God has stretched me in ways that I did not know were possible.  At the moment, the challenges are very real and difficult.  There have been many different seasons over the past two years.

I went to therapy last week and mentioned that it has been two years since we met.  She said, "Only two years?"  I laughed out loud.  It feels like a lifetime that we have all been praying for God to help them through the tough stuff.  She thought they were doing extremely well for the amount of time they have been home.  We are so thankful for that!  These two little ones are such precious gifts to our family.

 Our first picture of all six kiddos!

 This year in our backyard.  I am so proud of all six of them!
Silly shots are the favorite at our house.

Sometime soon when I am not in the middle of the battle I would love to share more about how the two youngest are doing.  It is a wild ride!  I am so thankful that God is driving the roller coaster!

Sweet Momma

No comments: