Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Birthday M&M!

Yes, it has been a busy week at our house! Two birthdays within six days! On the 16th it was my M&M's 12th birthday! She is so much fun to celebrate with because she absolutely enjoys the whole process of decorating and planning and unwrapping and cake eating etc.

This year she invited a few friends over to scrapbook and eat homemade pizza. She thought her sister's cake looked like fun and decided to have her friends help decorate hers as well. You can see the final product. A little cake with your frosting?=)

My M&M is such a blessing in our home. She is so warm, friendly and loving. She brings fun and life to our family. She will try anything once and will do her best to get you to try it too. She has an incredibly generous heart and truly desires to follow after God and His will for her life. She gets her dimples from me and I see a lot of myself in her as well. She is quick to hug, quick to help and quick to forgive. I can't wait to see what God will do with her now that she is twelve!

On her birthday she was surprised by a visit from Gramma and Poppa. They had not met Sunshine and Little Buddy, so it was a very special time with them. She spent the rest of the day enjoying a High School Musical Marathon. Yes, they watched 1, 2, and 3 in one day! I'm still humming a few of my favorite tunes...."What time is it?"=)
Sweet Momma

No comments: