Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Pea!

Sweet Pea with her birthday cake,
decorated by all of her friends at her craft birthday party.

On Sunday my beautiful Sweet Pea turned nine years old! It is amazing to watch her grow and see all the special gifts that God has given her.

She is so kind and loving. She is very tenderhearted, yet she is easy going and often defers to others rather than herself. She is quite a girly-girl, which is so wonderful because her new little sister is too.

For her birthday she received a wooden mailbox. She wanted to be able to send letters to her family. It sits on a ledge upstairs and has already been put to good use. She loves to encourage others with kind words and beautiful pictures.

Her precious spirit has been such an encouragement to me these past nine years. It may seem obvious to say, but I can't imagine my life without her in it.

Happy Birthday Sweet Pea! I adore you!!!
Sweet Momma

No comments: