Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ahhh, Spring!

Do you remember being a kid and that wonderful feeling of the wind in your face as you rode down the rode in a car with your window open? I think I must have forgotten, but my kids brought me back there today.

Oh, simple pleasures are the best. The giggles and hoots of laughter were completely joyous and I couldn't help but join them. It has been cold and rainy for so many months that I think the kids forgot what an open window feels like.

It has all made me think, I need to slow down and enjoy the simple pleasures more. I love to garden and enjoy watching each leaf sprout on our trees. I need to remember to share all these moments with those that are the most precious to me.

Don't forget to take a moment to roll down the window and let your hair get all wind blown, it feels great!
Sweet Momma

No comments: