Friday, April 3, 2009

M&M's side of the story

Hey this is M&M. I haven't blogged before, I know. But I wanted to tell you my side of the story. Mom had never said much about adoption before early september of '08. She had asked us to be 'prayer warriors',and pray daily for a month for God to change Dad's heart. It was kind of a surprise to me. But when I heard, I was all for it. A new brother and sister sounded great to me, since I really wanted more babies in the house. After waiting a month, I started to get anxious.
Then, I got what may have been one of the biggest surprises of my life. We were at restaurant, waiting for dad to pray. He asked God for guidance on the road of adoption. I didn't really listen to what dad said but when I looked up I saw mom and Elsie crying. That was the beginning of our adoption .We are now number #89 on the waiting list and very excited. I cannot wait to see what God is going to do in our lives.

No comments: