Thursday, February 12, 2009

Little Feet, Enormous Blessings!


One of my dearest friends gave birth to her sixth child this week. I got the privilege of being the one to sleep over at their house while Mom and Dad were at the hospital. And since this precious little brother was born after all the kids were in bed, I got to be the bearer of the wonderful news in the morning.

Families are such a blessing! God is smiling as He watches the work of this precious family. I feel honored to have known the parents for ten years now and have watched as they brought each of their precious bundles home. Three of their precious children came home through international adoption and the other three, the old fashioned way. I am thrilled to be a part of all of their lives and can't wait to see how God will continue to bless them in the future.
Sweet Momma

No comments: