Friday, June 19, 2009

Celebrate Good Times C'mon!



Hallelujah, we have finished another homeschool year and it is time to CELEBRATE! I am so proud of all four of my kiddos. They have worked extremely hard and have learned a lot. It is so amazing to see their progress from year to year. The best part for me is that I get to see that progress first hand all through the year.

Elsie has just completed 7th grade, M&M is done with 5th, Sweet Pea has completed 2nd, and Pumpkin is all done with Kindergarten. I am so happy to see how God is working in each of their lives and I look forward to what the next school year will bring.

For the last several years we have had a Homeschool Graduation Celebration with my brother and his family. They also homeschool their four children. We hand out Achievement Certificates and give the kids a chance to share a few of the things they learned or enjoyed over the past year. We BBQ, have water play and always compete in an obstacle course. It is tons of fun and a great way to end the year.

Summer fun, here we come!
Sweet Momma

No comments: