Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...





It's snowing! I love it! Where we live we don't always get snow, so this is such a special treat. When I was growing up we always had snow and I have so many great memories playing in it and sledding. I had one of those warm mommy moments today watching my kids play. It's so amazing how two inches on the ground can create so much fun for hours. I love to see the simple pleasure of living life on their faces. I love to see M&M laying on her back in the snow, eating as much of it as she can stuff in her mouth. Little Pumpkin worked every angle to get his sisters to pull him around the yard in the sled.
Kids being kids! It's so wonderful!
Sweet Momma

1 comment:

Erin said...

What great snow pictures of your little cuties!