Saturday, December 19, 2009

Leotard Man!






Hi! This is Elsie. Since my parents came home with Sunshine and Little Buddy, I have noticed that Sunshine is definitely a girly-girl. Dress-up is a must. Little Buddy decided he wanted to get in on the fun, despite the fact that he did not like the boy dress-up clothes we have. The girl dress-up worked just fine. You can't tell from the pictures, but in the first two Little Buddy is wearing not one, not two, but six leotards. In the last picture he is wearing Sweet Pea's favorite princess dress while talking with Elmo on the phone. These were his clothes of choice. He cried when it was time to take them off. I'm sure the days ahead will be filled with more playing, lessons in love, and............... dress-up.
Elsie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,

You left me a wonderful comment over at my blog Everything Between here and there. I sent you a reply but I am not sure you got it. Could you let me know if you received it or not?

Thank you! Kelli

Taylor said...

haha wow this totally reminds me of babysitting you guys and when we had to convince Pumpkin that he couldn't be a princess! Do you girls remember that?? I spent about an hour trying to convince Pumkin that tom sawyer was cool and peter pan was cool...but it wasn't the best thing for him to be a princess =) Oh i miss those days. Love you guys!